1 Month Ago my Friend Carla called me and told me that she had to come right over to my house. She made it sound terribly urgent and I told her it was okay and whatever it was it could wait until tomorrow. She refused to wait! So, I told her to come on over. Never for one moment did I believe that what she had to show me was going to change my life forever.
I was getting ready to go have the Lap Band procedure done and after Carla showed me what she had stumbled across I no longer need to have the surgery. A few moments after she arrived at my house; she placed an It Works Ultimate Body Applicator across my belly lifting up my fat roll and told me for the next three days to drink half of my body weight in ounces of water and I would continue to see results for the next 72 hours. Boy was she right!
The purpose of me doing this is first to help keep me motivated and second, I hope to help others with their weight loss journey. I am just so happy that Carla found this great product and "It Works" and has changed my life forever! I know that "It Works" and I will prove it and hope that others will take my challenge and change their lives with me and share in their journey right here on my blog-spot. "It Works" The name says it all!
To find out more about the products please visit Carla's Website at http://www.newcreationinvasion.itworks.net/
I have been trying other products as well and will be posting transformation videos, pics before and after and blogging on my site at http://www.youtube.com/user/WowItWorks2010
Friday, July 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment