HG has caused my family so much pain and suffering. However, I have decided that I am not going to allow it to prevent me from having the children my husband and I so desire. We are taking a stand; I love my 2 children and they are the reason I wanted another baby. It is Orion and Destiny that have given me life. Being a Mom is the most wonderful and rewarding experience in the world. My husband supported me in our plans to have another baby.
I love being a Mom; holding them for the first time, hearing their first cry and guiding them through life. When I was a little girl I remember playing house and always pretending that I had 12 babies. I wanted a large family and HG has taken my dream away from me.
I wanted to be a happy pregnant Mommy with the pregnancy glow and the cute tummy. Instead while I am pregnant; I am malnourished, dying, and unable to eat and drink!
Our Babies in Heaven are Our Angels here on Earth! God sent us many Angels and We are Blessed!!!
Hope Nicole 2-6-99 HG Hero and home with GOD
Faith Nicolette 2-6-99 HG Hero and home with GOD
Orion Brock 11-30-00 HG Survivor
Destiny Rochelle 3-18-03 HG Survivor
Topanga Ashleigh 5-27-04 HG Hero and home with GOD
Sophia Bayleigh 6-20-05 HG Hero and home with GOD
Charlie Ray 1-15-06 HG Hero and home with GOD
Ayden Rae 6-12-07 HG Hero and home with GOD
Perri Rae 7-23-08 HG Hero and home with GOD
Seth Kade 12-17-08 HG Hero and home with GOD
Faith Nicolette 2-6-99 HG Hero and home with GOD
Orion Brock 11-30-00 HG Survivor
Destiny Rochelle 3-18-03 HG Survivor
Topanga Ashleigh 5-27-04 HG Hero and home with GOD
Sophia Bayleigh 6-20-05 HG Hero and home with GOD
Charlie Ray 1-15-06 HG Hero and home with GOD
Ayden Rae 6-12-07 HG Hero and home with GOD
Perri Rae 7-23-08 HG Hero and home with GOD
Seth Kade 12-17-08 HG Hero and home with GOD
Ashtyn Layne 1-17-09 HG HERO and home to be with God
Eragon Cade 12-12-09 HG Survivor
Who was aware of our last and final pregnancy! Close Family & Friends...I wish I could have announced Our wonderful news to the world from the beginning! Now we are ready to tell the world our story amazing as it may seem!
Eragon Cade 12-12-09 HG Survivor
Who was aware of our last and final pregnancy! Close Family & Friends...I wish I could have announced Our wonderful news to the world from the beginning! Now we are ready to tell the world our story amazing as it may seem!
No comments:
Post a Comment