To reveal the secret identity of my estranged family member; it is my step-mother Annetta. Who helped me so much at a young age! She taught me to cook, clean, and deal with future financial situations. I am very happy that we have reconciled and reconnected. I know that she is valued now and in the future. The one thing that I enjoyed hearing was how proud my Dad was of both my Husband and I; and how much he enjoyed the children. She stated, “Your Dad, only had good things to say about your husband. I was very pleased to hear that; my Dad liked my husband so much that he would tell others about him. I told her that my husband completes me. She was very happy to hear that.
My morning started off with a text from Sophia telling me that she was going to be late. When is she ever on time? Lol… I guess most people could say the same about me… I was kind of glad she was running late; I knew I could stay in bed just a little while longer and snuggle with my little bundle of joy. Don’t tell Perry, he will be jealous… He would love to be able to stay at home with our little guy again… He was able to stay home for 7 weeks during family bonding time. During that time Perry and Eragon became very close. Having Perry home was a blessing and he helped complete many of the goals that we wanted to accomplish.
When Sophia finally arrived; we spoke about the lap-band procedure and the pros and cons. I came to a decision to wait on the lap-band procedure and try a healthier approach; consisting of smaller portions, less starches, cutting down on soda, drinking plenty of water throughout my day and the list goes on and on to a healthier ME! My friend Sophia and I are going to help each other stay focused and committed to our new healthy way of eating and hydrating.
Update: DMV Crisis averted; my husband, me and the Dealer worked together to get taxes title and tags paid for by tomorrow, Thank God! The DMV Employee could have suggested that we work things out with the dealer to pay tax, tags and title; as most people do when they purchase an automobile. Our hope is that in the future they could be trained to be a lot more courteous and helpful. We know, that starts from the management down; not the worker and up.
Soon, after the crisis with my Post HG weight gain and the DMV upset were taken care of Grandma called and visited with her grandson Eragon. She calls and talks to him daily and they had a silly fun time as usual. We enjoy hearing my Mom talk to our son; in a way that can only be felt from our hearts. We are so glad that she has moved closer and can share time with him and all of our children while they are young and can watch them grow. These are the moments that will be cherished for a lifetime.
When my husband arrived home from work today; we didn’t have anything to argue about because like he always says, “Everything was falling together; not falling apart!” Eragon and his Daddy played and laughed together while I whipped up some dinner. We had a great dinner and played with Eragon some more; then completed our blog for the day.
Hope you have as great a day as we did or greater and continue greatness for tomorrow. Remember as Perry says, “It is all falling together.”
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment